HTML Calendar Maker Pro is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-08-19. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinMe, Win7, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
HTML Calendar Maker Pro is a handy tool that can easily and quickly create customizable monthly web page calendars. No more drawing boxes in an editor. No more hassles of writing lines of code for every month. Your events can now be typed into a calendar window on the screen and, with the press of a button, they can be immediately converted into a web page calendar. This program can create your calendars in minutes- not hours!
This program is perfect for businesses to keep web visitors up-to-date on the latest events, schools to let the community know what activities are coming up, and even family home pages for birthdays, holidays and genealogy work. No knowledge of HTML is needed, so only a minimum knowledge of how a web page works is required to use this program. If you wish to use HTML, however, HTML Calendar Maker Pro allows you to type it in alongside the events (to customize your calendar further) and you can even create headers and footers to your liking.
- Insert links, popup links, images, and bullets
- Choose your own colors, fonts, and alignments
- Pick from an assortment of color schemes, with additional schemes available
- On-screen sidebar tutorial to take you through each step
- Headers and footers can be added (if you know HTML)
- Can match the language that your copy of Windows uses
- Free updates to newer versions
- Weeks can begin on a Sunday or Monday
- Any day of the week can be hidden
HTML Calendar Maker Pro (version 3.8.9) has a file size of 3.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 58 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.